PodTech.net has only been around for two months and the success has been overwhelming. Thanks to all my guests - You are the content!
Special Thanks to Barracuda Networks and Michael Perone who really was a big personal and professional supporter of me. THANKS Michael and Barracuda. Barracuda is one of the primary reasons to do my show.
Barracuda has the best product on the market and don't overcharge because they use open source technology and podcasting was a great way to get the word out.
Here are the top ten podcasts on PodTech.net:
1. Mark Cuban - Dallas Mavs, previous founder of Broadcast.com (sold to yahoo for 5b+)
2. Dan'l Lewin - Microsoft, Cofounded Next with Steve Jobs
3. Theresia Ranzetta - Accel Partners on Focused Media
4. Charlene Li - Forrester Research on Blogs and Podcasting
5. Mark Kvamme - Sequoia Capital
6. John Markoff - NY Times
7. John McDowall - Loyalty Labs
8. John Patrick - Net Attitude and x-IBM
9. Mark Fletcher (Bloglines) / Scott Johnson (Feedster)
10. Keith Benjamin - Levenson Venture Partners
Caveat: The latest podcast have the advantage of the prominent listing in iTunes so they got more visability to that audience.